- Sergey Brin and Larry Page – Google founders
- Jeff Bezos – Amazon founder
- Jimmy Wales – Wikipedia founder
- Prince William and Prince Harry, recently also Prince George – children of the UK Royal Family
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez – Literature Nobel Prize Laureate
- Julia Child – author and host of famous TV cooking shows
Children brought up in Montessori system often out-perform children who followed a traditional education: not only do they achieve better academic results, but they are also more self-confident, show more respect, are more open to communication and develop social skills that make it easier to integrate in their community. Numerous studies confirm these performances.
Montessori kids acquire these traits thanks to the efficiency of the learning method.
The Montessori teaching system is a scientific teaching method. It was created after observing children behavior throughout the learning process. In opposition, traditional teaching methods emerged empirically, out of the need to pass knowledge on to the younger generations. Nobody cared about the little use children could make out of the information that was being carelessly thrusted upon them.
The Montessori Method is a natural learning method. It is based on the child’s inborn, intrinsic determination to learn about the outside world. On the contrary, the traditional method uses extrinsic motivation such as grades or marks to force and motivate children to learn.
Our method aims to reach a thorough, harmonious development of the child: intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically.